Luxury Business Hotel in Mumbai – The LaLit Mumbai
The LaLiT Mumbai is located close to the international airport in Mumbai and accessible from key commercial and business locations. The hotel operates 369 rooms and suites and offers over 46,000 square feet of conference and banqueting space for both indoor and outdoor events. The LaLiT Mumbai Residency, which has 21 serviced apartments, is also located on this property. It also features a shopping gallery along with 5 retail outlets. The LaLiT Mumbai received the “loved by guest” award in 2016 by Hotels.com (Expedia), the “excellence performance” award in 2015 by Goibibo, the “2015 gold circle” and the “2016 gold circle” awards by AGODA. In 2018, The LaLiT Mumbai received the received the “best card based loyalty program” award from the Customer Loyalty Awards.
Each of The LaLit Mumbai 369 suites and rooms are the seamless blend of luxury and technology with parquet flooring, modern furnishings, LCD television and Wi-Fi Internet. The suites and rooms are:-
- Executive suite:
- Spa suite
- Luxury suite
- The Lalit Legacy suite
- Deluxe room
- Club room
- Premier room
- One-Bedroom apartment
- Two-Bedroom apartment
- Three-Bedroom apartment
The LaLit Mumbai operates three restaurants, namely, 24/7, Baluchi and Trendz, which offer various cuisines. Other dining options include The LaLiT Boulangerie and the Beluga bar. The LaLiT Mumbai also operates a night club, Kitty Su.
- 24/7: The gracious round-the-clock restaurant offers perfect café dining with multi cuisine a-la-carte food menus and a wide spread of sumptuous buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner during the weekends.
- Baluchi: Starting out in Delhi, with northern frontier cuisine, Baluchi took on an even more elaborate menu of authentic cuisine from across India, and plated it for you in Mumbai. The enticing à-la-carte menu offers tandoori kebabs, curries and biryanis, freshly-baked Indian bread and sumptuous desserts. And, décor symbolizes warmth, much like the traditional hospitality of India.
- Trendz: Boasting of modern and elegant interiors, this fine dining restaurant is perfect for a relaxing dinner complemented by a wide selection of new and old world wines.
- Beluga: The lounge bar offers a wide selection of alcoholic beverages and wine accompanied by an elaborate menu of light bites with the finest in Indian, Oriental and Western cuisine. Beluga’s selection of single malts and premium scotches, bourbon whiskey, vodka, liqueur and classic old and new world wines make it more than an ideal venue for a connoisseur.
- Kitty Su: Kitty Su Mumbai is a whole new world. It is truly a mix of both worlds seen in Mumbai, and over all translates the concept of “Treasure in Trash” that is a representation for the city of Mumbai. The of the club is a total contrast to the luxurious and plush setting of the interior sections. Kitty Su houses a main club, i.e., ‘The House of Common’ where one experiences the opulence the place has to offer. There is also a semi–private area, ‘The Salon, ‘for those who want to experience privacy while enjoying world-class music. But, the most remarkable feature is the secret chamber for our exclusive clientele. The area is aptly titled ‘The List,’ to celebrate the population of Mumbai that craves privacy and distinction.
As The LaLit Mumbai guest, you are welcomed to access to the amenities and services in the property such as Rejuve – The Spa, Box Office, All Weather Outdoor Pool, and 24/7 State of the Art – Gym. Rejuve – The Spa offers a complete holistic experience encompassing aroma, Ayurvedic, herbal and natural therapies, patented colour healing and yoga. Box Office is a marvelous blend of aesthetics and versatility. Accommodating up to 45 guests, this private theatre features state-of-the-art acoustics, a digital cinema processor and a DTS digital theatre system. Whether you’re hosting a meeting or seminar or a private screening for your friends/associates, Box Office ensures a bespoke theatre experience. Internet access and catering services are also available in the box office. All Weather Outdoor Pool located adjacent to 24/7 restaurant, and spread over two levels features the main pool with a depth of 5 feet and the other one with a depth of 2 feet for kids only.
The LaLit Mumbai is highly recommended by the guests who stayed before, with positive feedback in the reviews like Google Reviews, TripAdvisor, Agoda and Goibibo. Check out their website today for details.
Sales Team Recruitment is Opened in The LaLit Mumbai
The LaLit Mumbai, a 5 Star Luxury Hotel requires the candidates for following profiles on immediate joining basis.
- Head of Sales – Travel Trade
- Sales Manager/ Assistant Sales Manager – FIT
- Sales Manager/ Assistant Sales Manager – MICE
- Sales Manager/ Assistant Sales Manager – Travel Trade
- Sales Manager/ Assistant Sales Manager – RFP
- Sales Manager/ Assistant Sales Manager – Catering Sales (Only Female Candidate)
Please note that only hotel industry’s candidates are requested to send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org; please do not leave any messages or posts, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process. Preferably, The LaLit Mumbai is looking from Mumbai/Pune/Goa market.
You may also interested in:
- Radisson Alibaug Resort and Spa- Job Openings | Apply Now
- Job Openings – Radisson Gwalior | Apply Now
- La Place Sarovar Portico Lucknow | Immediate Vacancy for F&B Section
- Job Openings – Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd. Pitampura, New Delhi
- Jobs in Hilton Gurgaon Baani Square | Send Your Resume Now
- Grand Mercure Vadodara | Job Opportunities | Apply Now
- Golden Tulip Chandigarh Panchkula | Current Job Offers | Apply Now
- JW Marriott Juhu Mumbai | Crew Expansion Needed | Apply Now
- Four Seasons Kuwait | Hospitality Work Aboard in Kuwait
- The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel Delhi | Jobs Available
- Job Openings – Radisson Gwalior | Apply Now
- Job Openings – ITC Fortune BBD Lucknow | All Departments
Subscribe to Laungshri for more hospitality job offerings!