Pre-Opening Hotel Hilton Beirut Downtown , a pre-opening 5 star magnificent Hotel located in the heart of Beirut downtown looking to hire hospitality professionals. Below are the main profiles which are in hiring process:-
Front Office Jobs :-
- Front Office Manager
- Assistant Front Office Manager
- Duty Managers
- Front Office Executives
- Front Office Supervisors
- Front Office Team Members
- Bell Desk Team
- Telephone Operators
- Reservation Team
- Executive Housekeeper
- Deputy Housekeeper
- Housekeeping Managers
- Housekeeping Supervisors
- Housekeeping Associates
- Public Area Supervisor
- Public Area Associates
- Housekeeping Desk Attendants
Food and Beverage Jobs:-
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Restaurant Managers
- Restaurant Supervisors
- Banquet Supervisors
- Food and Beverage Associates
- Bar Associates
Kitchen Chef Jobs:-
- Executive Chef
- Sous Chef
- Chef De Partie ( one each for every cuisine)
- Demi Chef De Partie (DCDP)
- Commis chefs for all Cuisines
Sales and Marketing:-
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- Sales Managers
- Sales Executives
- Chief Engineer
- Team Members at all Level
Human Resources – Entire Team
Purchase and Stores – Entire Team
For rest other departments and admin positions, resume is being accepted.
Interested candidates may apply directly on jobs.hilton.com . Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted and legal matching profiles will be contacted.
Hotel Overview:- Hilton Beirut Downtown
Hilton Beirut Downtown , a five star A hotel, will open in Beirut Central District early next year.
The hotel is owned by Al-Iqarat Wal Abnia Co, which is owned by Nadhmi Auchi, the owner of Le Royal Hotel and Resort in Dbayeh. It will be managed by the international management chain Hilton. The property has been under construction since 2000. “Hilton was planning to manage this property before handling Hilton Habtoor Grand in Sin el Fil,” said Nather Auchi, Chairman of Al-Iqarat Wal Abnia Co.
Investment in the hotel has reached $160 million to date.
The site area is 1,715 square meters (m2), and the total built-up area is 23,000 m2.
It will include 158 rooms, three food and beverage outlets, three meeting rooms, a conference room measuring 84 m2, two spas, a health club, a swimming pool, and retail outlets.
The hotel is expected to create at least 200 job opportunities. “Key positions will be appointed in cooperation between Hilton and the hotel owners,” courtesy – http://www.businessnews.com.lb
- Job Openings – Radisson Blu Atria Bengaluru | Hotel Jobs in Bangaluru
- Pre-Opening Job Opportunities | Radisson Blu Hotel Gorakhpur (Pre-opening property)
- Best Online Car Insurance in India 2018 | Compare Car Insurance
- Novotel Lucknow Gomti Nagar | Job Openings | Hotel Jobs in Lucknow
- Crowne Plaza Jobs – New Delhi Rohini Openings
- Citrus Hotels Pre-Opening properties | Job Opportunities | Hubali, Chennai, Ahemdabad Hotel Jobs
- The Landmark Towers Kanpur | Job Openings | Apply Now
If you liked the above jobs, please subscribe our website for free job alerts