About The Ritz-Carlton Hotels
The Gold Standard
The Ritz-Carlton Hotels 100 years of history. Countless rewards. However With an unshakeable credo and corporate philosophy of un-wavering commitment to service, both in our hotels and in our communities. The Ritz has been recognized with numerous awards for being the gold standard of hospitality.
The Ritz-Carlton inspires life’s most meaningful journeys.
THE HISTORY OF THE RITZ-CARLTON HOTEL COMPANY
After that In the United States, The Carlton Investing Company was established by Albert Keller who bought and franchised the name. In addition In the early 1900s, several hotels were known as The Carlton, in places such as Boston, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Atlantic City and Boca Raton. However, by 1940 none of the hotels were operating except The Ritz-Carlton, Boston. Similarly The hotel embodies the finest luxury experience, Yankee ingenuity and Boston social sensibilities. Furthermore The standards of service, dining and facilities of this Boston landmark served as a benchmark for all future Ritz hotels and resorts worldwide.
The Ritz-Carlton, Boston revolutionized hospitality in America by creating luxury in a hotel setting:
- Private bath in each guest room
- Lighter fabrics in the guest room to allow for more thorough washing
- White tie and apron uniforms for the waitstaff, black tie for the Maître d’ and morning suits for all other staff, conducive to a formal, professional appearance
- Extensive fresh flowers throughout the public areas
- A la carte dining, providing choices for diners
- Gourmet cuisine, utilizing the genius and cooking methods of Auguste Escoffier
- Intimate, smaller lobbies for a more personalized guest experience
After that In 1983, The Hotel Company, LLC was formed. In other words Led by president and founding father, Colgate Holmes, alongside Horst Schulze, Joe Freni, Ed Staros and Herve Humler, the company began to expand, adding new properties across the United States. In addition Within two years, the brand had opened five hotels, including The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead, The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta, The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel and The Carlton, Naples.
However This rapid expansion continued, and by the close of 1992, The Ritz had expanded to 23 exceptional luxury hotels, earning its first Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. In addition The following year, they opened their first hotel in Asia, The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong.
Since this purchase, The Ritz-Carlton has continued to grow, providing exceptional service and genuine care to their guests across the globe.
After that In 2000, The Ritz-Carlton Residences opened their first property in Washington, D.C., followed by their first Destination Club property. Aspen Highlands, Colorado in 2001. In addition to dozens of new hotels around the globe, in 2008 the company opened the first Ritz-Carlton Reserve property, offering a private sanctuary experience in Phulay Bay, Krabi, Thailand.
Today, the company continues to grow and to inspire life’s most meaningful journeys in the most desirable destinations on earth.
You can also apply at :
- Radisson Blu Gorakhpur | Hotel Jobs in Gorakhpur | All Departments
- Fairfield Marriott Indore Jobs 2019 | All Departments Vacancies
- Radisson Blu New Delhi Job Opening | All Departments
- THE PARK HOTEL | HIRING FOR FRESH TALENT
- Corniche Hotel, Dubai | Job Openings