Urgent Vacancy at Hotel Clarks Shiraz Agra
There are urgent requirements for the following positions at Hotel Clarks Shiraz Agra:
- Restaurant Manager
- Assistant Manager -F&B
- F & B Hostess
- Housekeeping Executive
- Deputy Housekeeper
Please refer or send updated resumes to email@example.com
5 Star Business Hotel Overlooking Memorial of Eternal Love – Hotel Clarks Shiraz Agra
Clarks Shiraz in Agra is known as 5 star hotel for business and leisure. The hotel is 7 km from the Airport and 3 km from the Railway Station. What is Agra outstanding for? Located by Yamuna river banks, Agra is an ancient city back in 1556-1658 A.D., under the Mughal rule in India in the reigns of the Emperors Akbar, Jehangir and Shah Jahan. Under the ruling, Agra was started to be leading on art, architecture, science, commerce and culture in the world. You must not miss out the visit to the places such as:
- Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders: With beautiful gardens and waterways, built by Shah Jahan in memory of his eternal love for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal who lost her life while giving birth to their 14th child on 1630, and took 22 years to complete.
- Agra Fort: Red standstone fort was built by Emperor Akbar between 1565-1573 A.D.
- Sikandra: One of the best preserved monuments, represented philosophy and secular outlook, combining the best of Hindu and Muslim architecture by Emperor Akbar and completed in 1613 A.D.
- Fatehpur Sikri: Famous for its citadel of grand courts, palaces, mosques and gardens that rivalled the splendours by Emperor Akbar on 1564 A.D.
- Dayal Bagh: It is a 110 feet high memorial of Shiv Dayal Sahib, founder of the Radha Soami Satsang Movement. He started this religious organisation in 1861, which combines the elements from Hinduism, Christianity, Sikhism and Buddhism. Dayal Bagh was built and worshiped by his disciples.
- Itimad-UD-Daulah’s Tomb: Built by Empress Nur Jahan for her father on 1622 and 1628 with strong Persian influence.
- Mehtab Bagh: A series of 11 parks on the Yamuna’s east bank built by Emperor Babur.
- Chini Ka Rauza: Persian-style riverside tomb of Afzal Khan built between 1628 and 1639.
Clarks Shiraz Agra is overlooking Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, with 155 Superior Rooms, 80 Deluxe Rooms with 23 of them facing towards Taj Mahal, and 2 Suites featured. Resident guests could enjoy the facilities or amenities like business center, leisure club, swimming pool, Adebha Spa, health club and beauty parlour. Also experience the dining in Clarks Shiraz Agra such as The Mughal Room, Sun Set Lounge, Checkers Buffet, Tea Lounge and Cakes & Bakes, and also Mughal bar.
Services in Clarks Shiraz Agra had the returns like been chosen top 5 Hotels with incredible view of Taj Mahal By Condé Nast Traveller, Best Luxury Wedding MICE Resort 2017, Game Changer 2017 etc. If you love to be able enjoy the mysterious of Agra city, do check out more at the website!
You may also interested in:
- Jaypee Greens Golf & Spa Resort | Urgent Vacancy | Apply Now
- Hyatt Regency Chennai Job Openings | Apply with CV Now
- JW Marriott Jaipur Resort & Spa | Job Vacancies for Wellness Section
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hyderabad Gachibowli | Job Opportunities | Send Your Resume Now
- ITC Kohenur | Career Opportunities | Apply Now
- JW Marriott Pune | Career Opportunities | Apply Now
- Pre-Opening Hotel Radisson Mumbai Andheri MIDC | Vacancies Available
- Radisson BLU Resort & Spa Alibaug | Urgent Vacancy | Apply Now
- Job Openings – Radisson BLU Haridwar, Luxury 5 Star Hotel | Apply Immediately
Looking for more hospitality jobs? Don’t forget to subscribe us!