Jaypee Palace Hotel and Convention Center is looking for an experienced Front Office Supervisor.
Job Title – Front Office Supervisor
Reports to – Duty Manager/Front Office Manager
Front Office Supervisor is a key position of Front Office Department. He/She is responsible for overall operational process and work ethics at the ground level staff. Responds in a professional and courteous manner to guest by providing timely and accurate information on services.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous posture at all times.
- Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding hotel information, reservations and guest concerns.
- Uses Suggestive selling techniques in order to maximize the revenue.
- Resolve guest concerns in a professional, courteous and quick manner in order to exceed the guest expectations.
- Allocates the room for next day arrival after verifying the room preferences and previous history.
- Supervises daily shift process ensuring all team members are adhering the company’s standard operating policies.
- Train, Motivate and direct work of Front Office team members to ensure smooth operations.
- Adhere to company’s credit limit policies
- Build strong relationship with other departments specially reservations and Housekeeping.
- Controls the cash handling at reception and ensures to have the accurate cash float all time.
- Cross check all reservation comments and billing details are correctly updated in all reservations.
- Ensures front office log-book is maintained all time and all logs are correctly updated and followed up.
- Ensures safety standards are followed by guests and colleagues and reports any suspicious activity noticed to security manager/ manager on duty.
- Takes responsibility of department in the absence of Duty Manager/ Front Office Manager.
- Participate in hotel task force and other committees.
- Assits other departments in serving the guests during busy operations.
- Acts as a role model for other team members and sub-ordinates and continuously inspiring the entire team.
Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset or Graduates bachelor degree and/or diploma in hotel or other related field. Computer Knowledge and experience in MS office programs.
Positive attitude and excellent communication skills. Knowledge of Opera / Fidelio / Other world Class Property Management System is required. Experience of motivating and leading a winning team. Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure.
Minimum 2 to 3 years work experience as Front Office Associate / Front office cashier in a hotel.
Interested candidates with relevant experience may share their updated profiles on firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Looking for more jobs? Visit this also http://laungshri.com/jr-soussous-chef-aloft-bengaluru-cessna-business-park/