Luxury Hotel with Mysterious and Classical Design – Amanbagh Rajasthan
When you look at this hotel, what came across your mind the first thing? For girls and children, we bet is Disney animation, Alaadin! Yes, Amanbagh located at Rajasthan with full of histories since 17th century, along with Mughal style is ready to bring you in a mysterious adventure. Amanbagh had received many awards, including the latest like Top 25 Hotels in India by TripAdvisor on year 2015 and Gold List by Conde Nast Traveller on year 2017.
There are 4 type of suites available depends on your preference. They are Pool Pavillion, Terrace Haveli Suite, Garden Haveli Suite and Courtyard Haveli Suite. What you would like about is you can eventually swim during winter time as the swimming pool has the heat function whenever you need.
- Pool Pavillion: If you would like to have an experience of garden view and private swimming pool, this room is definitely meet your needs.
- Terrace Haveli Suite: Attached with swimming pool, glamorous terrace with large daybed and provided outdoor dining area for views of pool and mountains.
- Garden Haveli Suite: Terrace provided for garden view.
- Courtyard Haveli Suite: Facing the swimming pool, have your own private courtyard and outdoor dining.
The dining experience in Amanbagh Rajasthan is unique as they are in different themes. Jhilmil Baada is a private dining site which is surrounded by Elephant grass and bamboo and decorated with lanterns. Ingredients is serving the dishes with Rajasthani thali and Hyderabadi lamb biryani from the on-site organic garden, and all poultry is custom-reared without any limitation. If you want to have a picnic in the hotel, no big deal! Innumerable Picnic Spot came along with the panoramic views, which it is next to Amanbagh dam.You can try the foods near the organic garden.
For recreational aspect, there are many things you can do/check out. There are full of the palces with historical marks and practices. For example:
- Bhangarh: A national heritage site which was combination of palaces, temples, pools and bazaars.
- Ajabgarh: Built since 1635, you can access there by walking, jeep and camels. It is nearby to Jai Sagar Lake.
- 17th Century Mosque: To explore the Meena tribe cultures and traditions.
- Cow Dust Tour: A tour with cows along the village roads to discover the lifestyles and cultures.
- Neelkanth: A temple located in the high valley and surrounded by mountains.
- Mansarovar Lake: If you love to study birds ecology, this is a good place to find out more.
- Sariska National Park.
Other than exploring the historical and cultural sites, you should look into the wellness programs provided by the hotel like yoga, meditation, rejuvenate and many more.
In order to improve the services quality to be delivered, Amanbagh Rajasthan invites application for the positions:
- Guest Service Associates (F&B Service and Front Office)
- Store Assistant
- Boutique Assistant
You may also interested in:
- Radisson Blu Pune Hinjawadi Job Positions
- Luxury Hotels in Maldives – Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives Jobs
- Vacancy at Jaypee Hotels Greater Noida
- Park Plaza Jodhpur Job Opportunities
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson Bhiwadi Job Openings
- The Lalit New Delhi Jobs
- ITC Job Openings – Fortune Select JP Cosmos Bangalore
- Job Openings – Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa
Looking for more jobs? Subscribe our website for free job alerts.